Wednesday 5 February 2014

Happy New Year

Hi all

Again it seems like ages since my last post but I have some news to share with you. Since I last posted, I have been picked to be on the Design Team for the Crafting Café blog. Each month we have a challenge and this month's sponsors are WOW! embossing powders. The theme of this month's challenge is embossing, either heat embossing or dry embossing. I chose dry embossing and used the Twelve Days of Christmas range from Docrafts. Yes, I know it's only February but I like to have crafty stuff with more than one use and to this end, I turned it into a Valentines card.




Why not pop over to The Crafting Café blog and join in the challenge. We also have a Facebook page too.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Lou! Welcome to the team!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and congratulations on becoming part of the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and lovely card. Im Denise, also on the DT team for crafting cafe, as of today!

    ReplyDelete